Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life, is a Weblog (BLOG) that I write, in which I try to tell some sort of story about something, or someone in my life. Sometimes it's happy, sometimes not, sometimes informative, sometimes...... HA, gotcha, did ya think that I was going to say not? Don't know me very well, do ya? :=) I will try to update the BLOG from time to time, whenever I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

My personality is outgoing, I use to be a wallflower, until I realized that it was all the outgoing people that were having the most fun. It was a tough conversion, but nobody I know today would even remotely consider me to be a wallflower. Basically, when I was young, my parents taught me that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I haven't quite found the "anything" part to be always true, but it has inspired me to always try to do, and be, my best.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Did you miss me during my 2 week "SOL Sabbatical"? Yes you did.... Based on how many people mentioned it to me. Good to be back. It's a new year, and guess what? A new look for me. If you've seen me since the holidays, you already know, but it's a funny story how it came about. During the last part of the Holidays, I sort of got lazy, and stopped shaving, Now, I'm not the hairiest guy around, but if I stop, I am capable of growing the Moustache/Goatee look. Not that I was trying to or anything, but at Lunch with an X-Girlfriend, she happened to mention... "Growing a Goat, eh? Looks good". "REALLY" Says I, and blew it off as "Ex BS"

Then a second girl I dated off and on made similar comments. Y the time the Girl I've taken out a few times recently, made positive comments, it made me go hummmmmm. So I decided on an experiment. I planned to shape it up, and go back to work with it, to see the reaction. Does the word "Bombshell" have any meaning? My 2 female friends from Integration said they liked it, My friend from yield said she liked it, 3 Admins all voiced positive comments, one even saying "very sexy tom", so I think 'm hooked. One asked "What do the Guys Think" Ummmmm......... Who Cares.........? Dhuuuuuuu, if a guy wants to know how he looks, he doesn't ask other guys, because I don't care what guys think. So, anyway, I'm still soliciting feedback, so if ya see me in the halls, please try and remember what your Mom and/or Dad use to say.......

If you can't say something nice, DON'T say anything :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Datanet
My Datanet