Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life, is a Weblog (BLOG) that I write, in which I try to tell some sort of story about something, or someone in my life. Sometimes it's happy, sometimes not, sometimes informative, sometimes...... HA, gotcha, did ya think that I was going to say not? Don't know me very well, do ya? :=) I will try to update the BLOG from time to time, whenever I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

My personality is outgoing, I use to be a wallflower, until I realized that it was all the outgoing people that were having the most fun. It was a tough conversion, but nobody I know today would even remotely consider me to be a wallflower. Basically, when I was young, my parents taught me that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I haven't quite found the "anything" part to be always true, but it has inspired me to always try to do, and be, my best.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

The Secret Slice Of Life Fan Club

So, it was nice to see all the concern for me last week from "No SOL", thanks. Maybe it was just SOL withdrawal symptoms? Yeah........ You can admit it, I already know. :-) Anyway, there was this really interesting thing that did happen last week. I can't remember the exact details, so for the person involved, my apologies if the details are a bit off (I know you'll read this.... eventually). We were sitting around in the café, an we were talking about recent events that were happening, you know, typical café B.S., when I said something (I don't remember what), that was apparently amusing, and the woman who was sitting with us said "Oh, you should put that in your Slice Of Life". I was stunned....... Mainly because....... This person isn't on my distribution list!!! "Ummmmm", says I, "Just how do you even know about SOL"? Turns out, that I apparently have this Huge...... How can I say it........This huge, Secondary..... Underground...... SOL Fan club! Now, like 'I've said in the past, I have several people on the dis list that don't care beans about anything written above this SOL section, but apparently, my weekly is being forwarded.... and forwarded...... And forwarded...... To this whole network of unknown fans. No problem..... I don't mind..... I'm actually kind of flattered....... (aw shucks), so, if you are a member of this "Secret Society", I just want to take a moment to also welcome you to "The Fold"...... Welcome. Hey.... Maybe that "crazy" idea I had about correlating the ~150 SOL publications that I have into a book..... Maybe might not be so crazy after all..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Datanet
My Datanet