Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life, is a Weblog (BLOG) that I write, in which I try to tell some sort of story about something, or someone in my life. Sometimes it's happy, sometimes not, sometimes informative, sometimes...... HA, gotcha, did ya think that I was going to say not? Don't know me very well, do ya? :=) I will try to update the BLOG from time to time, whenever I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

My personality is outgoing, I use to be a wallflower, until I realized that it was all the outgoing people that were having the most fun. It was a tough conversion, but nobody I know today would even remotely consider me to be a wallflower. Basically, when I was young, my parents taught me that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I haven't quite found the "anything" part to be always true, but it has inspired me to always try to do, and be, my best.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Love "Chocolate"

I decided that my Dog Julie needed some company. So please welcome the newest addition to my Family… He is a 17 week old Springer Spaniel. His coat is mostly white, with a Chocolate Brown Head, and Chocolate Brown patches on his body. So naturally I named him….

Chocolate :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Datanet
My Datanet