Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life, is a Weblog (BLOG) that I write, in which I try to tell some sort of story about something, or someone in my life. Sometimes it's happy, sometimes not, sometimes informative, sometimes...... HA, gotcha, did ya think that I was going to say not? Don't know me very well, do ya? :=) I will try to update the BLOG from time to time, whenever I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

My personality is outgoing, I use to be a wallflower, until I realized that it was all the outgoing people that were having the most fun. It was a tough conversion, but nobody I know today would even remotely consider me to be a wallflower. Basically, when I was young, my parents taught me that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I haven't quite found the "anything" part to be always true, but it has inspired me to always try to do, and be, my best.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Fall Is Here...... Finally

Summer is done here in Az..... good riddance, and Fall has arrived. How do I know it's fall? Easy, 2 things. Last week, we had AN ENTIRE WEEK where the air temperature Did NOT exceed 100 deg F. Heck, one morning last week when I woke up, I even had to turn on my House's heater! Hey don't laugh, it was..... 68F outside.... Burrrrrrrrrr that's cold. What's that you say? 68F isn't cold? Baloney. It is when you live in Arizona. OK, it's not actually the temperature itself that's cold, but when the daytime temperature is ~ 98F, and overnight, it drops 30 deg, baby..... It FEELS cold. Although, I must admit, it is nice to drive to work in the morning with all the car windows open, instead of having to turn on the air conditioning full blast, at 7:30am, so I guess that I'm really liking it. I'm not sure when winter is going to decide to show up. but I'll keep an eye out "For The Birds". What am I talking about? Read "The Birds Told Me, That's How I know" BLOG entry from march 2004 archive http://tomh7259.blogspot.com/2004_03_01_tomh7259_archive.html So, If anybody local sees any flocks of birds around here, that are sort of looking longingly, in a southerly direction, let me know :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger evilsciencechick said...

hey, thanks for stopping by! fall has come to atlanta, too, as the temp has dropped below 90 and the humidity is less than 100%.

regarding your previous post, I have a food dehydrator that I never use (ummm....thanks...grandma). Tossed around the idea of jerkies. Don't suppose you'd be willing to divulge any secrets, Oh Jerky King of the USA? :)

September 26, 2004 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Datanet
My Datanet