Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life, is a Weblog (BLOG) that I write, in which I try to tell some sort of story about something, or someone in my life. Sometimes it's happy, sometimes not, sometimes informative, sometimes...... HA, gotcha, did ya think that I was going to say not? Don't know me very well, do ya? :=) I will try to update the BLOG from time to time, whenever I can.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

My personality is outgoing, I use to be a wallflower, until I realized that it was all the outgoing people that were having the most fun. It was a tough conversion, but nobody I know today would even remotely consider me to be a wallflower. Basically, when I was young, my parents taught me that if you work hard, you can accomplish anything. I haven't quite found the "anything" part to be always true, but it has inspired me to always try to do, and be, my best.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Recent Changes

  • Added capability to comment on individual posts. Click the "comments" link at the bottom of the post. You can then add your witty reparte' to my postings. I may even answer you! Do me a favor though please, if you post a comment, and post anonomously, can you sign at least your first name at the bottom? I sign mine TomH, and I really like knowing who I'm talking to :-)
  • Added capability to forward an individual SOL Post to others using email. Click on that icon that looks like an envelope at the bottom of the posts. I think Google BLOG will want email addresses entered, but it's easier then doing a "copy/paste". Either way is okey dokey with me :-)
  • Aded an email limk to my profile. You can "view my complete profile" from the main SOL BLOG page, and use that email address if you want to bitch at me privately. Don't worry, I have strong SPAM filters enabled there :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Datanet
My Datanet